Discover the unveiled landscapes & local cultures
Fujairah & Ras al Khaimah
Fujairah City is the capital of the emirate of Fujairah in the United Arab Emirates. It is the seventh-largest city in UAE, located on the Gulf of Oman. It is the only Emirati capital city on the UAE’s east coast
Perfect destinations for a holiday session on the beach and clear waters of the Arabian Gulf Sea.
A remote peninsula with its ancient people, jagged mountains and hidden towns, bays and fishing villages, Musandam may be best known for its strategic position overlooking the Hormuz Strait. On the tip of the Arabian Peninsula and now named the ‘Musandam Governate’, it is today an enclaved part of Oman to the south but lies physically separated from Oman by the United Arab Emirates. Though Musandam is less-known than some of its close glitzier neighbors, the tiny region is attracting the attention of increasing numbers of people – these include tourists eager to appreciate its natural beauty and diving opportunities and those keen to defend the survival and rights of its ancient people.
We offer half and full day excursion trip for guided visits at Sharjah. We also provide negotiated rates of accommodation at Sharjah, Musandam, Ajman and Umm Al Quwain.
DID YOU KNOW ?
- Where does the name “Musandam” originate? Foreigners are said to have named Musandam after the island called Musandam Island, which lies to the north of the mainland and covers an area of 5 square kms. In 1971, the Omani government named it the ‘Northern Region’, and then in 1979 the name was changed to the Musandam Governorate. The exact meaning of the word Musandam itself is unknown although the 19th century traveler William Gifford Palgrave called the region “the blacksmith’s anvil” because of the similarity of its shape which may have led to people later claiming that Musandam meant anvil in Arabic.
- Fujairah is the only emirate located on the Gulf of Oman
- Sharjah is World known for its blue Mosquee,
Enjoy the nature and culture with
- Half Day City Tour Khasab including castle fees
- Half Day Mountain Safari
- Full Day Mountain Safari with lunch
- Full Day Trekking to Jebel Sham with Guide
- Full Day Trekking to Wadi Ain with Guide
- Full Day Dhow Cruise to Fjord (Khor Sham)
- Beach Camping (HB Basis)
- Overnight on the Dhow (HB Basis)
- Full Day Kayaking (Double Seater)
- Full Day Traditional Fishing with Lunch
All transfers on Sharing basis or Private basis